Hi, I am wanting to make a copy of my Inbox default view and have it only
show items that don't have a context.  I was able to do this by using an
advanced filter for FolderName contains 'Inbox' but it shows the Inbox
folder at the top.  I want it to look the way the default inbox view looks
where it just shows the items inside the inbox and not the parent folder.
Attached is how it shows the folder on the top which is not what I want.
Any thoughts on this?