I think Andrey and team like to have the flexibility to change their minds
and reprioritise. Maybe Andrey also likes to surprise us from time to time.
Anyway, an overall roadmap for MLO development has never been published,
not even for the Beta testers (at least, not in the last 8 years of my
experience :-) ).