Well, I used to record all my notes relevant to tasks in MLO, though now
I'm using OneNote at work (and that's a brilliant way for recording
meetings, if you have it integrated with Outlook and can pull all the
meeting information, attendees list, etc, from your calendar).

In MLO, I would record any relevant phone calls or other activities in the
note text for the relevant todo item, with a date stamp (using Ctrl-D
hotkey, in my case) in front of each note.

If I have a particular series of meetings, I tag any relevant tasks with
the relevant meeting type (eg "progress", "technical" or "commissioning"
meetings). I can then filter my tasks and folders by meeting type and/or
apply a text filter for those which have a specific date stamp in the
notes, to get a shortlist of all the items which need discussion at the
next meeting.

Personally, I wouldn't try to use MLO to record full meeting minutes to
share with other people, as it takes to much filtering, exporting and then
reorganising in the document.  However, you could set up your outline so
that you keep the general meeting discussion and the header (participants
list, etc) in a folder-note, then place all the tasks related to that
meeting series (along with their progress notes) as children of that
folder.