At this point, I say “Try it”.  Ignore the following, but I’m thinking that if
you filter out #TimeFrame contexts, at best you won’t get them grouped the way
you like.  And at worst, you won’t see them listed at all, even if they have an
@people.  Try it, though.  Again, I return to that from a human point-of-view
the contexts #Today and @Person are two different things.  But to a computer
they are both contexts.  So I sense you’re forcing a square peg into a round
hole and do better to use flags, text tags or captions to perform another duty
for you.

Take Care,

Michael Emerald, CFA

Performance Business Design