Hi, have we made any progress since 2013 regarding this enhancement?
Hierarchy should be used simply to put tasks in context, not to get in the
way of sorting. Sorting should consistently be applied to main filters
matches only, even if that means seeing the same hierarchy multiple times
in this view. We already have the main outline (all tasks) for neat
structures where items appear once. It feels very out of place in the
context of a view since it conflicts with the primary function (which is to
tackles individual tasks, regardless of location, in the chosen order).
Thanks! I don't know how active MLO has been these last days... It's
definitely not the most famous app for GTD but the team has done an
excellent job so far. It would be a shame to leave it there.