I had submitted one of these feature requests in the past; but will repost
it:

**Option to make task defer to parent's notes.*
What I mean is that, I like my parent folder to have all my case notes
(phone logs, observation notes, etc).  The parent folder has many
subtasks.  Those subtasks are simple todos though -- they *never *have
notes.  So if one of those subtasks is currently selected, the notes pane
should display the notes for its parent folder.  This would be a task-level
option; not an outline-level option.  I can explain more if it helps.

**Only one folder from this branch can be expanded at a time. *
If I have many folders, or subfolders, of the same level (i.e. all siblings
of the same branch), then only one of them can be expanded at a time.  If I
expand one, the other one collapses automatically.  This would be an
outline-level setting.  It would have to be easy to turn this setting on
and off.

**Rich Text in Notes.  *
I tried getting used to Markdown, but it just doesn't work for me.  I need
to be able to *edit *the notes and *see *them at the same time.

Thanks for considering.

*Stay Strong Ukraine!!!*
   -steve