Hello Alex. That's correct - MLO's view is a task view, so it won't show
you things which don't exist (ie no groups with zero tasks in them). The
only workaround for this, if you want to see empty contexts, might be for
you to create one task for each context, which might be called "Review my
list of tasks in context @xxx".