I have set up all my Clients as Contexts. (I looked at using a Text Tag but
not sure that would work as well, or easily. A custom field would be so
nice right now.)

I created 3 folders; To-Do, Recurring, Someday.

I put a couple of tasks in each of the folders, each with a different
context.

I created a new view of "By Client" with a "Group By" of Context.

I don't see what I expect, I get a first grouping of "Context: (none)" with
each folder appearing there - I do not get any grouping by Context; unless
I add a task outside of a folder. If I select the "Active by Context" view,
I can clearly see them all here, properly grouped.

I do not understand why I cannot see each Context with a set of Folders
under it so to have:

   - Context 1
      - To-Do
         - Task
      - Recurring
      - Someday
         - Task
      - Context 2
      - To-Do
         - Task
      - Recurring
         - Task
      - Someday

I want a way to see a list of tasks by Client grouped by Folder.
Perhaps I am using the wrong hierarchy?

Thanks.
Gary