MLO is great for planning, but isn't set up for time tracking. On iOS, the
best value app I've found is ATracker Pro ( ATracker Time Tracker | Daily
habit + Goal + Routine. <https://atracker.pro/home.html>  ). For a start,
it doesn't use a subscription model - Instead you can sync and backup
automatically via Dropbox. There's a bit of a learning curve to make the
most of it. I'd recommend starting simply and then building up - I have
task buttons set up for areas of my life and main, overall roles or project
types (sleep, @work, travel, errand, learning, line manager, design
engineering, SCADA, project lead), then tend to use the free text field to
note the project. That's because I work on a lot of projects and can't set
up an individual button for each. Others might find it much more useful to
set up buttons for each project and use the dropdown tag list to record
their activity or role on that project. The fact that ATracker Pro has goal
setting (number of events or duration targets), colour coding, tags (basic,
numeric and drop-down list tags), alerts, etc makes it super-flexible.
That's the same reason MLO is so useful for task and project planning.