Hey, all-

I'll apologize in advance for any imprecision in terminology and any
failures on my part to know about a feature that accomplishes what I'd like
to see - I've gotten so used to using MLO during the years, it's possible I
missed an update that covers this functionality.

What I'd like to be able to do in the "Active Actions" view is "snooze"
certain tasks (this is different than the alarms, which I don't use and I'd
prefer not to use). To give a sense of how I use MLO, all my active actions
have a "due date" assigned. I use this as a "check in date" by sorting all
Active Actions by this "due date" so that every task with (for example) a
due date of today, 9/28/22, will be at the top of my Active Actions,
followed by tomorrow's tasks, and so on. I also use start dates and, in
particular, start times to get my most urgent things to float to the top
(any Active actions that have a start time will appear first among the
tasks with today's due date).

What I'd really like to be able to do is quickly and easily snooze a task
to later in the day. I know I can accomplish this by giving it a "start
date and time" later in the day. This is an *okay *solution for tasks that
are one-offs. However, for my repeating tasks (of which there are many),
it's kind of a hassle to go into the recurrence, add a start time, modify
the start time to later in the day, and then close it.

A magic button that automatically added a start date and time that was, for
example, 2 hours in the future, would be amazing. I understand this may not
be possible, but it would be lovely.

Anyway, if anyone has any better ideas how to accomplish this, I'm all ears.

Thanks!

Mike