Greetings all,

So, I'd like to create a view of my current active projects.  I'm defining
each project with a high level folder, then an unspecified number of
subtasks/levels.

The problem I'm having is when I try to create a view, I can't get JUST
projects to display.  I'm using the Advanced tab with the "IsProject" rule,
but that appears to be on a task by task basis when what I was hoping for
was displaying anything from the top level on down.

Any suggestions on how to define a collection of tasks/subtasks in MLO such
that I can display it as a project via a view without having to click the
Project checkbox every time I enter a new task?