Hi MLO Team,

great work on version 6. I like the dashboard approach, but I am confused
by:
1. I set up a new dashboard and it I can't hide the completed tasks. That
makes it very much unusable for me. Maybe I missed something, but I
couldn't find an option to change it. The selected views for the different
windows have completed tasks hidden.

2. when selecting a custom view with filters/options like:
specific context, completed hidden, no hierachy (so basiacally a plain list
of all uncompletd tasks with the selected context)
It still shows the complete outline / all tasks with folder structure.

I haven't yet found a solution to change above. It looks different on the
short clip on the MLO website.

Thanks for any support to sort this out.

Regards,
Mirko