I am presently using MLO mainly for checklists but would like to
consolidate my apps and move my task management from Todoist back to MLO.
My project management dashboard notes are in Evernote and I need a link
from my MLO Area of Focus or Project task to take me to the corresponding
dashboard note in Evernote. This happens very gracefully on my Android and
iOS devices but on my Windows laptop, MLO 6 opens a new tab in Chrome
before going to the Evernote note, which takes a couple of seconds and
would not work at all offline. Is there some way to make this work?

I appreciate MLO 6 is in beta but maybe someone has the answer!

Laurence