I struggle with using MLO for daily repetitive tasks.  I have a problem
where I set tasks to reoccur every day.  This works until I miss a day and
accidently dismiss the reminder then I don't get notified every again.
Sometimes this goes un-noticed for embarrassingly long periods of time and
I clearly need a better solution.

Before I start looking at calendar reminders from other platforms I thought
I'd check here.  Does anyone have a working solution that would still
remind me if I forget a day?