interesting what dashboards can be used for - in various scenarios - while
using MLO.
having a dashboardy side window for navigating all tasks is an interesting
usage scenario.
then the idea comes up... would it make even sense to have the option to
display 1 singular task in a separate window.
And then have many of them open - as kind of sticky notes ;).
-
in summary i love MLO and the open and flexible concepts it is built upon.
please continue the great work :)...

Cheers-A