This is what I am thinking of sending. Too strong?

-----------------------------------

It would be great to see a Setup Guide for My Life Organized (MLO) on the
Suggested Products page.  https://store.gettingthingsdone.com/

MLO is a Swiss army knife (actually it's built in Ukraine) on Windows,
Android and iOS. It works out of the box, but you can make it your own. MLO
has been around longer than the others you mention, and it shows.

It can give you a task list weighted for any or all of the:

·         start & due date & time

·         importance & urgency

·         context location & time

David Allen mentions often the need for flexibility in a system. What I
have mentioned above is just the start: goals, projects, recurrences, lead
times, dependencies, effort needed, tag by text, flag, star - this still
does not tell all that is in MLO.

It can show customized views within the app. On Windows, there is a new
dashboard function that can show those views side-by-side.

I have rejected all of the apps in your present guides for their:

·         inability to parse my information

·         requirement of an internet connection to function between desktop
and mobile

·         SUBSCRIPTION ? !

With MLO, you have a choice.

GTD on MLO.