A while back Google modified its API which KILLED my ifttt integration. Now
I cannot create tasks by voice on my Google assistant. (IFTTT would send it
to my mlo sync email) Yes, I know I can use the mlo voice parser, but I
need my phone to do it. Does me no good when I am driving or washing the
dishes.

Will we *EVER* get this functionality back or is there a new work around
available? For me, this is the #1 most killer function missing from MLO.
It’s omission seriously hampers my use ability of mlo.