Hi,

In the desktop app, I frequently want to drag and drop a task from one
context or folder to another.

If you click on a task then drag the mouse, it selects the task and
whatever other tasks you happend to drag the mouse over.

Normally, I would expect that to work more like windows file explorer,
where it would begin dragging the selected task.

To achieve that, it's necessary to click (i.e. select) the task, un-click
the mouse, then click again and do the drag to move.

It's inconsistent with the way most other UI's operate.

Hoping it can be addressed in a future update.

Cheers,

Iain Carlin