Hi imajeff,

According to *Tony Robbins*: *“Knowing is not enough! You must take
action.”*
My suggestion is :) ... for you and for everybody "wondering" too - follow
the steps:

   1. donate -  https://gofund.me/aa2aaf5d
   2. share in your network - about the need and the great work the MLO
   team is doing
   3. ask universe for help ;)

cheers -Alexander