Grant,

Use the following steps:
1. In evernote, open the note that contains the information you want to
link to. Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner and select "copy
internal link".
2. In MLO, select/create the task. In the notes section, paste the link to
the Evernote note.
3. to make the link work to the local note, you have to prepend "file://"
to the link. The full link should look like this:
File://evernote:///view/790597/s7/5d453812-0810-43e7-b283-fa85d5ec4e40/92f56519-a548-4fff-8e49-bf3093d098c5

You can also select the web link and paste it into the MLO notes section
and it will open the evernote web interface. That link looks like:
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s7/nl/790597/d0d10273-b9fc-2386-2e2a-48f39897d7e8?title=Recurring%20%22Container%20tasks%22

I use a text expander type app called PhraseExpress and created a shortcut
"fi/" that auto creates the string "file://"  making pasting Evernote links
into MLO quick.

You follow the same process basically for linking to OneNote pages,
sections, paragraphs, etc.

Hope this helps.

Leigh

Respectfully,