Is there any progress on that?

For instance, I use the "Starred" column to select actions from my (GTD)
list of active actions to be done today. For recurring tasks, the star/flag
needs to be reset upon completion. I also sympathize with the idea of a
scripting language or similar feature, now that we have the "Triggers and
Actions" function, but nothing useful to do with it.