thanks a lot for sharing Richard. ill try uninstalling / installing again.

Patricio.

________________________________
From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com> on
behalf of Richard Collings <rich...@rcollings.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2024 5:57:59 AM
To: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [MLO] HELP: Context Filter Bug - Selects multiple values on one
click

FWIW I can’t reproduce.  This is in the Windows app.   I have well over 100
contexts and when I click on a context in the filter panel on the left,   it
just selects that context and there is no scrolling.    Holding down shift,
allows me to select a block from the currently selected context to the one that
I click on;  and holding down Ctrl allows me to select random multiple contexts.

Can’t think what might be causing the behaviour that you are seeing.

Richard