Hi Alyona,

Thanks for the update. Although I'm now confused as to what use Workspaces
are if you can't have different views in them, I would definitely be
interested in upgrading if I knew that Dashboards solve my problem of being
able to easily change the focus of my work.

The question is though, can you switch between Dashboards instead of having
to have them all open at the same time (because having 6 dashboards open at
the same time (which is what I would need) kind of defeats the object of
being able to select different groups of views (i.e. to be able to change
the focus and display all the relevant tasks and projects, without using
any more screen space).

Regards,

Gerry