I know it is not the list to make this answer, but i can find good info
anyware.

I usually work with myqsl and perl, but I need to do the same with perl and
oracle, and i don´t know how to conect to the oracle database, make a query
or an insert comand and return the values of the query to perl variables.

Can anybody help me with some example or a good URL about this question???

Thank a lot, and sorry by the off-topic.
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.
Time to die.