I'm using SELECT ... INTO OUTFILE to create a comma delimited file from the
contents of several different tables. The file that's created will be
imported into another program.

The problem I've got is that some of the empty fields are fine, showing just
"" in the output file, but others have /N in that place instead. I can go
and replace those with "" after the fact, but I'd like to know if there's
something I can do to eliminate them from the start. Does it have something
to do with null and not null columns?

Thanks in advance,
Wendy