Cindy writes:

> OK.  I went to the documentation at www.mysql.com and typed in
> DATE_FORMAT in the search box, hopefully find a list of the %M's, etc
> rules that may be used (I'd like December to become Dec, etc).  No
> dice.  Randomly looking through sections that came up under "DATE"
> search didn't yield any other info on DATE_FORMAT.  20 minutes later,
> I surrender.  Where would I find out the info on DATE_FORMAT I'm
> looking for?

Hi!

There are 2 search methods on our website. There is the site-wide
search that appears in the upper left corner of the front page; and
then there is the localized search of the commented manual.

I'm assuming you used the site-wide search... I can't understand why
it is producing no results for 'DATE_FORMAT'. I will look into it.

However, when I tried your search query in the localized commented
manual search (http://www.mysql.com/doc/), the correct item came in
as the second search result.

   http://www.mysql.com/doc/D/a/Date_and_time_functions.html

So my suggestion to you is to use the commented manual
search. Meanwhile I will try to figure out why UdmSearch (site-wide)
is not working like it should.

Regards,

    Matt

--
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /   Matt Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>