I know it's not "correct" to just jump in and ask and I apologize, but I'm
under a bit of a time crunch here...

I need to find a web front end that I can use to update a table in MySQL.
What I'm looking for is a program that will display an entire table with
records as a web page for editing.  Something like a submit button at the
bottom to send in the updates to the server.  Does something like this
exist?  If not, is there a front end that I can use to first search for a
specific record(s), and then edit that record(s) ????

My eventual plan is to write a robust front end to take care of this, but
for now, I need something that I can use temporarily until I can complete
the rest of this project.  I'm not worried about speed at all since the
tables are only updated once in a while.  The problem is, there are other
people that update the tables and SQL is nothing more than voodoo magic to
them...

TIA!

Jason H. Frisvold
Senior ATM Engineer