Hello All,

I have noticed that the Encrypt() is a oneway function that will also give
different resulting messages for the same message being encrypted multiple
times.

I have also noticed that the Encode() will result in a message that is a binary
type.

What I need to do is to find a way to change the results of an Encode() message
such that the message will be only displaying characters that are A-Z, a-z, 0-9
I am not concerned about recovery of the message, but just that all the
characters are within the range above and that the same encoding will produce
the same message.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Lonnie Cumberland