This problem is not necessary a mysql problem, it might be a problem with
your server or whatever you're using to access your database.

For example, if you're using PHP to access your database, you should ask
the PHP mailinglist :)
(if you are using PHP btw, you migth not be closing your connections when
you're done, so that the mysql server "fills" up).

Atle