hi there,
I've been trying to compile mysql 3.23.3x on one of those
Cobalt RAQ2 microservers, problem is that I don't seem to be able
to do this successfully.

There is a note in the setup about qube2 which is obviously also
true for raq2 as it's physically the same and the same from an os-point of view,
but I don't seem to be able to get my gcc and co. together to get it compiled.

anyone with more experience here?

tia
Harald Kapper, Kapper & Partner Communications KEG
Vienna, AUSTRIA            Tel.    +43-1-319 55 00
Fax +43-1-319 55 02        e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP-Key-ID: 0xEF17DF07     ICQ# 36178328