Typically, processes which die with either a signal 10 or 11 are due to
hardware
problems, such as bad memory or an overheating CPU.

You might consider trying a memory tester or simply do a 'make world' in
/usr/src
(to heavily tax the CPU and memory).

-Tilghman

--
"There cannot be a crisis today.  My schedule is already full."
     --Henry Kissinger