From: Bob Mangold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 January 2001 15:10
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: mysqld won't start and stay running

Hello,

I recently moved my system to a new location where it now has all new
network connection settings. When I went ot start MySQL up for the first
time
after the change I got this error:

# ./safe_mysqld &
1416
# Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /usr/local/mysql/var
Killed
mysqld daemon ended

The .err file spits back this error every time I try to start the dameon:

mysqld started on  Sat Jan 20 14:19:09 EST 2001
ld.so.1: /usr/local/mysql/libexec/mysqld: fatal: libstdc++.so.2.10.0: open
failed: No such file or directory
mysqld ended on  Sat Jan 20 14:19:09 EST 2001

I'm not sure why I'm getting this all of a sudden. Do I need to change some
setting somewhere since all my network configs changed?

BTW, my system is a Ultra Sparc running Solaris 8. MySQL version number is
3.22.26a.

Thanks,
Bob Mangold

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential
and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are asked to respect that confidentiality and not
disclose, copy or make use of its contents. If received in error
you are asked to destroy this email and contact the sender immediately.
Your assistance is appreciated.