I've found Abriasoft SQL Standard to be really really great.  I've made apache/ssl/php
etc. systems from source tarballs, and it takes hours, and there is all kinds of
frustration and hassle.  You can do the same, and it takes minutes, and really does it
_almost right_.

They seemed to miss the functions.js file that belongs in phpMyAdmin, but it's easily
picked up and placed by grabbing a copy of the phpMyAdmin tarball from phpwizards.net.

The other is you'll want to grab the MySQL updates due to security issues and bugs in
the
version of MySQL in the Abriasoft package.

b.t.w. I was using the the RH7 Linux version. Installing Abriasoft SQL on top of a
fresh
RH7 install will solve you a lot of hassle due to bugs in key RH7 packages.

--Dylan Shea