Here are attached files:

 <<mysqlbug>>  <<mysqlCmdLog>>  <<mysqlSrcCmpErrLog>>

Dear MySQL supporter,

I tried to install MySQL version 3.23.32 on our AIX machine but got
errors.
Source compilation also failed. Here are the situation I worked and
attached are error log files.

Binary Installation
    released file : mysql-3.23.32-ibm-aix4.3.3.0-rs6000.tar.gz
    error log from executing mysqlbug script : mysqlbug
    error display on monitor : mysqlCmdLog

Source Compilation
    released file : mysql-3.23.32.tar.gz (tarball version)
    error log : mysqlSrcCmpErrLog
    Symptom : there is no libpthread.a in the system library. Instead,
libpthreads.a in the /lib directory.
                     I copied libpthreads.a to libpthread.a but it
failed again.

Thanks.

Hyup Cho ([EMAIL PROTECTED])