hey all,

i'm having some problems with 3.20.32a not accepting any default values.
on the following test create i get

ERROR: Invalid default value for 'testid'

create table tbltest (
testid mediumint(11) unsigned DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,
test char(12) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (testid));

however beyond that, all the default values from my creates seems to
cause problems.

i'm using 3.22.32 on my machine, trying to create the database on the
production server running 3.20.32a,
and yes i know that's silly (the production server running an old
version) but i'm not sure how quickly it can
be upgraded.

cheers
nikos