Does this help?

SELECT
       ArgumentCalendar.Docket
     , ArgumentCalendar.Date
     , DATE_FORMAT(ArgumentCalendar.Date, '%W, %M %e, %Y') AS formatted_date
     , CaseID.CASEID
     , CONCAT(Party1, ' v. ', Party2) AS name
     , Blurb

  FROM
       ArgumentCalendar
     , CaseID
     , Parties

  LEFT JOIN Preview ON Parties.CASEID = Preview.CASEID

   WHERE   Preview.CASEID IS NULL
       AND CaseID.DocketNumber = ArgumentCalendar.Docket
       AND Parties.CASEID = CaseID.CASEID
       AND '20010125' <= ArgumentCalendar.Date