Thanks for your reply. Believe I'm thristy two and if I ever get this
thing to work I'm going to pub crawl all the way home.

What I am trying to do is display the beginning and ending points for
each pub crawl effedtively leaving out any intermediate stops so that
the summary of the pub craw occupies only one row of the display.  In
addition, the diaplay needs to pickup various other pieces of data such
as the hosts name and the events date.  What seems to be making it
difficult is grabbing only the begining and ending points of the crawl.

I appreciate you help.

Richard