Legeard,

    You can try this utility; I have never run it on Solaris but since it is
based on sh it should run and of course I'd be curious to see how well it
does.  That asside  it uses mysqldump and some shell scripting to auto
discover all of the databases in a running mysql system and dump each to a
separate .sql file. you can then ftp these .sql files to the new server. Then
you should edit each .sql file and add the following two lines (or you can
run them interactively in mysql cli);

CREATE DATABASE dbname;
USE dbname;

If you edited the .sql then the last step is to run mysql like this;

mysql -u root -pSOMEPASSWORD <youdb.sql

Also there willl be a mysql.sql file which contains all of the old GRANTS
info from the other db. You can select the lines you need from this file and
add them in to bring you system back up quickly on a new box.

cheers,
mikel

http://www.ocsny.com/main/index.ocs?url=mysqlbackup