Unfortunately, the OpenBSD threads library has been known to be
problematic at the moment, try using MySQL with the Pth threads library
in the meantime. This can be automated quite easily by using the pth
FLAVOR of the MySQL port. "make FLAVOR=pth install".

// Brad

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]