Hi!

David> Hi,
David> My license number is 7697. I don't know what the expiration date is. I'm
running 3.23.28-gamma msqld-opt under w2k.

David> I'm trying to use a HEAP table to speed up data access, but every select I do
which references an indexed column gives me:

David>   ERROR 1030: Got error 124 from table handler

Thanks for uploading your table.

I did a test with this with MySQL 3.23.32 on NT and this worked
perfectly for me.  Could you try to upgrade and check if this helps?
If this doesn't help, then Miguel will try to repeat this on his w2k computer.

Regards,
Monty