In the create table documenttation, it explains the USE_RAID, and a few
other options pertaining to it.

Gregg

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Reichert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 4:22 PM
Subject: 'USE_RAID' in mysql-3.22.32?

In pawing though the source for mysql-3.22.32 (our current version
in production), I noticed in acconfig.h, a macro 'USE_RAID', which
in term seems to set up the use of <include/raid.h>.

But, I can't find any documentation for this, and the configure
program doesn't seem to set it one way or another.

What is the state of that code?  For that version of MySQL, it it
useful/meaningful to activate it, if I intend to make use of a RAID
array?

--
Brian 'you Bastard' Reichert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
37 Crystal Ave. #303 Daytime number: (603) 434-6842