Hi, we are testing out MySQL, too se if it might meet our needs.
We are currently having problems returning Text fields from the database through ODBC.
System:
Win NT 4.0
Visual Basic 6.0 Ent.
RDO (Remote data objekts, must use!)
MySQL servers both on W32 and Linux

The first record in the result contains the correct content of the Text field, but the
rest returns NULL. Is there any setting that might fix this problem?

Another thing: show fields from #tablename# returns 1 record more in a Linux MySQL
server than in the W32. Is there a way to control how much info that is returned?

Regards Øystein Selbekk, Visbook AS