From: Xin Li [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 2:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Start up MySQL in Transaction Mode

Hi,

MySQL supports transaction since 3.23, but we have to create BDB table
to benefit transaction. My question is,

Can we start up MySQL in transaction mode for a while rather than all of
time?

Because we're concerned about performance about BDB, do you guys
experiment any positive or negative feedback on that?

Thank you in advance.

--lix