I was wondering what the SQL command is to find the filed names of a
database once it has been created.

I'm trrying to write a script that will allow 'options' table to be created
where there is an ID fiield for the product then fields representing each of
the avalible options eg red blue green which are going to be a boolean
variable. I'm hopeing that this is the best way tyo do this as each product
can have multiple options and there may even be more option fields added at
a later date (which is why I need to be able to find them)

My table design:
| Product_ID | Red | Blue | Green | Yellow | A4 | A5 |