I upgraded from 3.23.27-beta to 3.23.32 after seeing bugfixes
on intermediate versions.  However the problems are continuing:
Mod_perl DBI/DBD::mysql queries are failing to return rows that
I know exist.  It could be DBI/DBD::Mysql, but just in case
I have some questions:

- Are there known problems with the heap table type?
- Are there better ways of programming, say using bindings
  rather than using '?' placeholders, that could help?
- Could updates interfere with my queries to produce this?
- What speed penalty would I incur by going to MyISAM tables,
  given enough RAM to keep the data I need in the filesystem
  cache?

I don't think my server is particularly stressed, the load
numbers are typically less than .3, .1, .05 and CPU 95% or
better free.

TIA for you help.

  -- Christopher Everett