Hello,
I am new to the list and new to My-SQL. I want to test My-SQL on my NT, but
have trubble to get it to work.

I have downloaded the shareware release of MySQL for Win32 and installed it.
According to the manual I should use "C:\mysql\bin\mysqld-nt" to start the
server, but there is no file mysqld-nt in the bin folder.  Where can I
get  the file mysqld-nt or should I do other things to get it to work.
The rest I hope to find out with help of "Sams Teach youself MySQL in 21 Days"
Thanks for your help

Lars-Olof Albertson

Lars-Olof Albertson
FormOnLine AB