"Jeremy D. Zawodny" schrieb:

> They both do, really. The server reads the request and the client
> reads the response.
>
> In this case, though, you are looking at the status of various
> connections from the server's point of view, right?
>
> Jeremy

Yes, thank you very much. You are right, I'm looking from the
server's side. My problem is, that I have a delphi program, that has
this state "reading from net" long after the query has been completed
and the result is on the screen. The program works very slow and i
hoped that this state information would point to the origin of the
problem.
But as I now understand, this message is a normal one. I think I have
to analyze my program. Perhaps there is something wrong.

Thank you for help

Manfred Meier
[EMAIL PROTECTED]