Hello !!
I'm trying to upload my database that's build locally on Win ME machine to a remote
Linux server . I'm using Ace-Ftp to upload my normal files. But i couldn't seem to
find the data files to which i can upload my database thro' Ace-Ftp . I've heard that
uploading the database needs to done thro' Telnet . I'm least aware of this
application .
Could anyone  pls throw light on any applications which allows to upload the database
in GUI format ? Or the method using Telnet ? Preferably the former .
Any help would be greatly appreciated .
Thank You
Regards
Donald