SELECT DISTINCT estitle,id,lepingid FROM main WHERE litsents='something'
ORDER BY lepingid

Now, lets suppose I have 20 entries with the exact same information (or at
least estitle and lepingid are the same). What if I wanted to get only one
entry with the same information? I could do it with LIMIT 1, but this case
it would only give me one entry. But I have there entries with different
estitles as well. So how could I manage to get entries only with different
estitles?

Thanks,
Siim Einfeldt