Hello,
After trying an HPH-script MySQL started to slow down the whole computer.
The problems remained after a restart of the computer. I removed the MySQL
installation using the Control Panel Add/Remove Programs and reinstalled
MySQL. When I run "mysqld-nt --install" I got a message - failed to install
service. When I try to start MySQL from service's dialog in control panel I
get errcode 1067.  It seems to be impossible to remove a service from the
service's list!!
Please help.

Lars-Olof Albertson

Lars-Olof Albertson